Customer Survey 2016
It's been a little while since we last did a customer survey, but we've just analysed the results from the survey we did last month and we're delighted!
We asked you to score us between 1 and 5 in a number of different areas with 1 representing the lowest score and 5 the highest.
This is how we measured up:
1. Was the person you spoke to on the phone helpful and courteous? 4.98 out of 5
2. Were you greeted warmly and made to feel welcome on arrival? 4.90 out of 5
3. Were you collected promptly at your appointment time? 4.80 out of 5
4. Did the dentist/hygienist listen to you and clearly understand your needs? 4.97 out of 5
5. Were you confident about the effectiveness of your treatment? 4.95 out of 5
6. Did the dental nurse make you feel welcome, comfortable and cared for? 4.87 out of 5
7. Did we meet your expectations in terms of cleanliness and steps to prevent risk of contamination? 4.99 out of 5
8. How would you rate us in terms of general appearance (decor and repair and maintenance)? 4.93 out of 5
9. How likely would you be to recommend us to friends and family if they needed similar treatment? 4.87 out of 5
We also asked you to describe Arden House using your own words and these are the words you used most frequently.
We work really hard as a team to do our best for our customers, and we're really pleased you love us as much as we love you. We certainly won't be resting on our laurels though and we're discussing the learning points within the team to ensure we get even higher next time.
Agree with the survey? Disagree? We'd love to hear from you either way. Talk to a member of our friendly reception team or Katie Glancy, Practice Manager on 01242 226116 or email@example.com