Why Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure that can change patients' lives and smiles.
Stained teeth can be a source of extreme anxiety and worry - trips to the hygienist will help remove any plaque and tartar that stains your teeth, but teeth whitening will change the shade of your teeth and help you 'reset' the appearance of your teeth.
Why professional teeth whitening?
- Improve your self-esteem.
- Change your teeth to a shade that suits you.
- Enjoy smiling all over again.
- Bespoke treatment.
- Teeth whitening is non-surgical, so you can walk-in walk-out after treatment.
Tooth whitening can be necessary when:
- You have surface stains.
- You smoke.
- Excessive drinking.
- You have had dental veneers and you want to have a consistent shade.
- You want a quick solution for an event such as a wedding or party.
- You wish to keep the natural ageing process at bay.
- You wish to reverse years of yellowing and staining.
Benefit from a bespoke treatment
Professional teeth whitening uses custom-made whitening trays to whiten teeth. The fact that they’re custom made is essential to the treatment being safe, as non-fit trays can cause the whitening agent to leak over into your gums.
Impressions of your teeth are taken and then sent away to the dental laboratory. These will be made into whitening trays that are a perfect fit for your teeth structure. You and your dentist here at Arden House will discuss and agree on a desired shade for your teeth which will be applied via the whitening trays. The treatment can be carried out in the comfort of your own home as we offer trays that can be worn for an hour a day or overnight for 2 weeks - you can choose when you wish to stop once you have your desired shade.
There are many non-professional teeth whitening options out there which are NOT safe as those performing them do not have a comprehensive knowledge of dentistry to carry them out - teeth whitening is only 100% safe when it is performed by a qualified dentist or hygeinst.
You can read more about teeth whitening here.