Do you have a missing tooth or several missing teeth? Replacing missing teeth as soon as possible is important when it comes to your overall health as well as your dental health. Here at Arden House we offer titanium implants – the best thing to replace a missing tooth.
Below are a few reasons why dental implants are the best solution for replacing missing teeth:
– Fuse with your jawbone to become a permanent part of you. When your dentist places the dental implant into your jawbone, a period of months is allocated as a healing period and during this time the titanium post can fuse with your jawbone, becoming a permanent and natural part of you.
– Look after them as if they were natural teeth – as dental implants become a natural part of you, they can be maintained in the same way as an existing tooth.
– Fixed solution – say bye bye to the hassle of removable dentures – dental implants are a fixed solution that you will never have to remove before bed or to eat.
– Carry on enjoying the foods you love – as dental implants emulate the function of a natural tooth, you can carry on enjoying the foods you love. Unlike with dentures, you are not limited to softer foods.
– No speech issues – removable dentures often cause problems with speech and can also become the cause of social embarrassment by falling out, leading to a lack of self confidence.
– Learn to enjoy smiling again! A missing tooth can stop you from wanting to smile – replacing this with dental implants will restore your desire to smile and no one need know you have a dental implant as they’re custom created to look like your existing teeth.
– Strengthen your jaw – when you have a missing tooth, you may suffer what is known as resorption (when the jawbone sinks back into the face due to lack of structural support from teeth). Resorption significantly changes your facial aesthetic which can become a great source of anxiety for many, making them appear older in years.
Here at Arden House, many patients who have previously worn dentures choose to invest in dental implants to stabilise them, fixing them in place. Implants can be linked together, creating a fixed and stable bridge. Please ask your dentist for more information on this.
If you would like more information about dental implants at Arden House, please do not hesitate to contact us.