- A cold compress may alleviate any tenderness, redness, swelling or bruising. If these persist
for longer than 2 weeks or any other side-effects are noted you should contact the surgery.
- You should avoid direct sunlight and saunas and steam rooms for up to 2 weeks.
- You should avoid any other treatments to the same areas for the next 7 days.
- You may wear make-up over the areas treated after 12 hours.
- Take anti-inflammatory medication or analgesia if you feel it necessary, according to the
instructions on the box.