There are three different payment options for patients at Arden House Dental in Cheltenham.
Pay as you go
Some patients like to pay for treatment as and when they have it. Our clinicians will give you a written treatment plan and are transparent about fees so you know what to expect. We are happy to arrange appointments to suit budgets and pay days; just let us know how we can help.
Become an Arden House Member
There’s a simple sign-up procedure our reception team will take you through. Our clinicians will discuss with you how frequently they recommend you attend to maintain your oral health and with your agreement we will arrange just that.
- SAVE money on your consultation and continuing care hygiene appointments – we give you a discount compared with non-members.
- Regular preventative care
- Access to our clinical team whenever you need us
- Spread these costs throughout the year with a monthly direct debit
- FREE x-rays
- No administration fees or insurance that you won’t use, (we manage our plan in house)
- Bespoke plans to suit everyones needs – we make plans to suit our patients, you don’t need to fit in a box.
- Children can also be members and benefit
- As a parent AND an Arden House member your children, U18, are eligible for FREE consultations.
Finance is available for larger treatment plans to help you achieve your goals and have a healthy and confident smile. Our highly trained team will help guide you through the easy online step by step application.